QueerFriendsNft 250 Honors Club event#24945

POAP i’m requesting 50 link codes for this event. i will be using the delivery system once all wallet addresses are collected. the 50 link codes will be used for those that have problems with their wallets and for smaller giveaways during this event. i have not yet received the 50 link codes yet and wanted to make sure there were no issues. because of my success at POAP’s i am now doing this for several NFT projects. so you may see me requesting more often, but i assure you i am using the best practices and insuring that the POAP is going to the right people. https://assets.poap.xyz/queerfriendsnft-250-honors-club-2022-logo-1643327131751.png
it is with this in mind that i ask for approval for the 50 links requested. thank you. Event#24945

@jashonmills

Thank you for your patience :pray:

We are reviewing your request, we will be able to get back to you shortly. (Typically within 24hrs)

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@jashonmills

Your description mentioned the 1st 250 attendees; However, your petition is for 50 POAP codes
Q1. :How many codes are you requesting?
Q2.: Are you planning on requesting a secret word, website or POAP delivery?

Please review these resources:
POAP Help Center

Tutorial on delivery:

Community Created Master Class:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

after we collect the 250 wallet addresses we will use the delivery system. the 50 code links will be used for people with wallet issues and some for the team. i was told by the review board that they approve of this method and thought it was good pratice. i have done it this way the last 5 times without issue. your delivery system will take ens domains some times and sometimes not this can be proven by my past request and issues.

@jashonmills

Congrats!! Your event was reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best
The POAP Curation Body