POAPs for Live Twitter Space with Solana CMs - Only 50% of POAPs approved (25/50), website hasn't been approved

1. 37410
  2. https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1DXxyDOolwbJM?s=20 The Twitter Space we are hosting, currently live.
  3. Nature of the event. Weekly Twitter Spaces for spanish-speakers where we interview hispanic creators and individuals
  4. Distribution plan. Offer the link to mint in the middle of the Space so people can mint through the POAP website we requested
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    The petition has been accepted, but only half of the codes. Also, the website hasn’t been approved, and I used the guidelines given previously to request the site.

I’m requesting more POAPs if possible. We’re chatting with the Solana Spanish Community Managers in our weekly Twitter Space.

Hey @OygaLabs

Looks like your petition received a positive review for 25 mint links.
However, your top-up and website petitions were negatively reviewed.

For Twitter Spaces, Website is not the appropriate distribution method. This distribution method is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example! A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance.

For Twitter Spaces the best option is Secret Word. You can learn more about the POAP distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body