POAP Website Not Allowing Claiming

1. Drop ID 46499
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    glusociety.com
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    Visiting a physical location and being rewarded with a POAP
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    Website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    I literally cannot even begin to guess because there is 0 information given it just looks like everything works up until we actually need to use it and then we find out it’s not working.

I haven’t gotten a single website to work correctly yet.

Can I please get an update on this? Still haven’t gotten any updates.

Hey @digs

Thanks for the info.
For your particular use case the appropriate distribution method would be Mint Links.
You can use the Magic Dispenser or printing individual QR codes with this tool: POAPs.agency

We noticed you created multiple POAPs, can you clarify what’s the difference between them and what’s the eligibility criteria to give the POAP?

Which “Multiple POAPs” would you be referring to?

Regarding mint links as the appropriate distribution method. Can you explain why? We are awarding POAPs to individuals who visit a restaurant during a certain time frame as a VIP reward. Most of these folks don’t know about web3 and we’re hoping to get them onboarded by leveraging POAPs. Each person can scan a QR code at the table and sign up, but it seems unreasonable to try and have each person get their OWN unique mint link when they sit down as it’s harder for them to keep track of and type in to claim their POAP. I don’t understand why the website method is so discouraged, especially given the limitations of distribution for physical locations (e.g. we don’t have a screen to setup to use the QR dispenser)

Hey @digs

Thanks for your patience.

When I said multiple POAPs, I was referring to petition IDs: #45438, #45441, #45566, #45569, #45570, #45571, #45576, #45580, #45583, #45584, #45585, #46499, #46792.

The problem with the website is that it could be leaked. If anyone takes a pic of the QR code and upload it to social media, all the POAPs are stolen by farmers (people/bots who are only after free NFTs).

If you don’t have a device to show the QR of the Magic Dispenser, you can print the Mint Links by using this tool: POAPs.agency