POAP top up rejected (we need ~400 additional drops, ~500 mints in total)

1. Drop ID #27693

2. Community information
    We’re a growing NFT community for street artist Ernest Zacharevic (http://www.ernestzacharevic.com/)
    Discord server: discord.gg/CGKDTNGE96

3. Nature of the event
    Art exhibition, see Everything Will Be OK - Opening Night Tickets, Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 7:00 PM | Eventbrite

4. Distribution plan
    We are giving away the POAPs to the whitelisted members on our discord server + people who really engage on the digital side at the physical exhibition. The total number of members will be ~500 yet we only have 100 mints

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    The very first time I applied for mints - our artwork was a bit right-skewed. After we realized, I applied for another one on Feb 11 and got 100 mints on Feb 12. Apparently this was seen as a top up already - but for us it’s really our 1st round of 100 mints which have the right artwork. My later request for more drops were all rejected. But we do need ~500 mints in total given the growing speed of our server and the artist’s strong following (Login • Instagram, ~60K fans). Especially we’re also opening up this physical exhibition which will run for ~3 weeks. A lot of people will be checking out the art.

We need ~400 additional drops, ~500 mints in total. Please let me know if more drops could be granted. thank you!

@zachnft

You need to created separate drops for each use case.

1. For In person art gallery attendees
  2. For online digital gallery attendees &or 3. active engaged discord members who have completed certain tasks.

Your white-list is being farmed → ( Individuals taking your POAP codes)
Farmers are only after free NFTs take away value from your community & the health of the POAP community

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie,

Yes we indeed requested by creating another event as well. We tried twice but none got approved (for example, #30293). Could you help check? Thank you!

Clea

Hey @zachnft

#30293 was negatively reviewed as you had already submitted another petition with the same artwork (#27693). You should create different artworks for different events.

For future drops:
Please check the POAP Quality guidelines Curator Guidelines: Creating Quality Drops - #6 and familiarize yourself with the different distribution methods.

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body