POAP still not approved

1. Drop ID

1. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    https://twitter.com/0xlaoban
    https://twitter.com/soulmeleons

2. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    There’s been community members that have been participating in our digital events, and we want to email them a POAP to claim as they’ve been part of these events.

3. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    We have collected the community members their emails, and the POAP will be distributed individually per email to these community members that have showed up at our event

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Because I’m still waiting for the POAP to be approved

Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:ocean: :wave: @0xlaoban

Regarding Event ID: 55653

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories, we intend for POAPs to be mementos of life’s remarkable moments. There is no particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is generally defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is basically a marker of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate Issuer Guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

Please read the documentation and let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 1.42.01 PM

hey there frankie,

I think there’s a bit of a misunderstanding, I am fully aware of PAOP being against engagement farming and this isn’t the first POAP event I’m trying to give out.

The tweet you’ve mentioned is for the whitelist raffle for our “soulbound” collection.

I hope we can get the POAP approved as we want to give it to those that have attended our digital event.

I’m happy to answer any other questions, or even hop on a call with you to get this resolved

feel free to schedule something here: Calendly - Daniel Dalen

Best,
Daniel