POAP requires approval

1. Drop ID - #33238
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful. https://twitter.com/BosonProtocol
  3. Nature of the event - A conference taking place at Decentraland Metaverse Fashion Week
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important? This is the first ever Metaverse Fashion Week and we have an incredible line up participating in the event.
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals? - The POAPs will be distributed in our Decentraland events space through a custom designed POAP dispensers built by Polygonal Mind
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help No idea - I mint a lot of POAPs and even had my email whitelisted when the first restrictions on POAPs was implemented.
    Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hey @Mattina

Thanks for the context! Do you have any info you can provide about the dispenser?

Hi @Fio thanks for your help - I actually created another ticket on this, which you can see here and has more info on all the POAPs we have outstanding and additional information from Polygonal Mind: URGENT: POAPs for Metaverse Fashion Week - #5

Ok thanks @Mattina

I’ll close this thread to avoid confusion :slight_smile: