Poap request #36286

1. Drop ID: 36286
  2. Community information
    We are HappyBlock, an Asian crypto marketing team who help blockchain projects to grow and get more awareness from the market. We do AMAs and write deep review articles of crypto projects. Our twitter: https://twitter.com/RealHappyBlock
    AMA website: HappyBlock
  3. Nature of the event
    We had an AMA with volmext finance founder to help people learn more about volmex. This poap is to celebrate the completion of this AMA and a proof of attendance.
  4. Distribution plan
    We plan to use poap delivery. As we have collected user addresses who attended the AMA. We want only the whitelisted people to claim the poap.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am not quit sure about it. Maybe I didn’t provide enough information?

Hey @cuegod

Have you already submitted the Delivery petition?

Nope, I haven’t submitted the delivery petition. I’m waiting for this to be approved.

Sorry, I was not familiar with the work flow. Thanks so much for reviewing! I just created the delivery: POAP

@cuegod

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. This event is considered engagement farming. (. Using POAPS to solely create engagement. The Problem here is this creates a opportunity for farming Farming means your POAPs will minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Hi @frankie , Thanks for the review. We have gone through a serious sanity check for the data collected according to these criteria:

1. Retweet our announcement before the AMA happens.
  2. Our google form closed after 10 mins post the AMA to prevent farmers.
    I think we have prevented the farming collectors but leave the true community for poap. Please let me know if make sense to you? Thanks.

Hey @cuegod

Did the Google form have any questions related to the event?

Yes, correct. So that we know people actually attended the AMA.

Hey @cuegod

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition for engagement farming concerns.

For future drops we suggest:

• Don’t pre-announce the POAP, as this attracts farmers.
  • Using Secret Word, as this is the appropriate distribution method for AMAs

Let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body