POAP QR code doesn't work

Hi POAP team,
I hope you are doing great. I have a big problem with my QR code for my POAPs.

1. Drop ID : #30186
  2. Community information:
    ethichub.com
    ethix.ethichub.com
    EthicHub
    Telegram: Contact @ethichub
    Telegram: Contact @ethichubeng
    https://twitter.com/EthicHub
  3. Nature of the event
    We are sponsoring the DAOist Mexico 2022.
  4. Distribution plan
    We are giving out coffee bags from our unbanked farmers to all of the attendees. On those coffee bags are printed the POAPs with a QR code linking to all the links we requested.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I created this event in 24th Feb and I believe it hasn’t been approved yet. The QR codes as mentioned before are already printed on the packages. But the QR codes don’t work, the message displayed is “This page reached the minting limit. Please contact the event host”… I already talked with support and they directed me here. The event we are sponsoring is today and tomorrow for that reason we would appreciate help fast :)))
    Please help us with this, thank you.

All the best,

PGCL

Got it. I think there was confusion - you’ve requested a lot of mint links, and we thought you were using those.

1 Like

Thank you Isabel! I really appreciated the help, it worked :slight_smile: one question regarding the mint links and the QR code: can I ask for solely one mint link and then have 300people scan the QR code // so that each one of them has a POAP from my QR code?

sorry forgot to tag you

Hey!
You can use the POAP Magic Dispenser, which allows you to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes: