POAP Not Yet Approved

1. Drop ID: 30812

2. Community information
    The MEV Army by x0r. We are an NFT community focused on education, experimental NFTs, and on-chain games.
    MEV Army
    https://twitter.com/x0rart
    x0r art

3. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating our first snapshot vote for an emote art competition! Here is the snapshot vote:
    Snapshot

4. Distribution plan
    We would ideally like to automatically distribute the POAP to everyone who voted on the snapshot proposal. If it can’t be automatic, we will get a list of all the people that voted and airdrop them the POAP.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am not sure, maybe we didn’t include enough details about the community, or the vote was perceived as not important enough?

Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @wlhunter

Can you please fill out this form? This is the official request form for linking Snapshot.org proposals to POAP drops

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio! I already filled out the form! Should I complete it again?

The snapshot vote is also already over - is it possible to still give voters the POAP automatically even if the poll is closed? Otherwise I can just get the list of all the voters’ addresses and go with that

Hi @Fio! Just wanted to follow up with you, any luck reviewing the form proposal?

Hi, @Fio, sorry to be annoying, but did I do anything wrong regarding the form? Should I resubmit a proposal?

Hey @wlhunter

Sorry for the delay. I’ll ask curators about the linking.

It doesn’t matter if the snapshot vote is also already over, if the Curation Body makes a positive review of your snapshot linking, voters will receive the POAP :slight_smile:

Hey @wlhunter, sorry for the delay.
We just linked your event to your proposal :slight_smile:
Just tell your community to revisit your proposal and mint the POAP.

Thank you for your help @HeuRea and @Fio! If you have a minute, we have another POAP stuck in limbo if you check out why. I made a separate discourse post here:

1 Like