POAP mint links not Received

Hi guys!

Set up an event yesterday and requested 250 mint links. It has been more than 36 hours and I still have not received POAP QR links. Could you please see why there is a delay? My event is scheduled to be held tomorrow 1PM UTC and would appreciate it if I could receive the links before that.

Here is a brief summary regarding the event and POAP distribution method.
Event ID: #33384 - Community Call N12 - Flash Loan Workshop

Social Media Links:

1. Twitter
  2. Discord
  3. CHFRY Website

Distribution Method: We have a new distribution method in place which involves the following procedure: After the community call participants are asked to fill in the Google Form which has 2-3 questions about the content of the community call and secret code of the event. Along with the questions and the request to provide secret code, participants are asked to leave their wallet addresses and Discord usernames. If and only if participants complete the quiz correctly (quiz questions + secret code) they will be rewarded POAP. Distribution of the POAP to those members who completed the form correctly happens manually by our team members.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

:wave:@Kiki-CHFRY

We should be able to review your petition shortly.
I will do my best to make sure you have answer before 1pm UTC tomorrow.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks @frankie! Looking forward to your response.

Hi @frankie following up on my report. Is there any news?
Thanks
Kiki

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like