POAP for ReFi Portugal for EthicHub

1. Drop ID 46409
  2. Community information
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/EthicHub
    Telegram EN: @ethichubeng (Telegram: Contact @ethichubeng)
    Discord: (EthicHub)
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ethichub/
  3. Nature of the event
    We are sponsoring the ReFi Portugal event and we will be giving out our coffee to all the attendees. We will be distributing POAPs to the guests of that event.
  4. Distribution plan
    The POAPs will be distributed through a QR code to the attendees, hence why I would need the website to be active.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I need to make sure ahead of time that this POAP will work hence my petition :slight_smile: I also did this a bit late, the event starts tomorrow so the earlier the better :slight_smile: I would need about 75 links. Thank you so much! Have a great one :))
    All the best,
    Gy

Hi, I hope you are doing well! What’s keeping this petition?

Hey @PGCL

The POAP Curation Body put this petition on hold since the claim window was too long. This increases the likelihood that your Website URL is leaked and your POAPs are farmed. Mint windows should be short, (preferably minutes, rather than hours) to decrease the chances of this happening.

However, as this is a past event now, Website is not the appropriate method. But you could distribute this POAP using mint links :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio, I adjusted the claim window. Distributing it through mint links is going to be complicated for us, could do the website?

Hey @PGCL

Website is not appropriate for past events, I’m sorry. Websites are appropriate for small-ish events, in real life, with short-ish mint windows. Usage outside this framework (particularly in virtual environments) will tend to result in exploitation (POAPs being claimed by people who didn’t participate).

Do you have any contact info of the attendees?

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body