POAP Event ID #39238 approval?

Hi there! We submitted a POAP for approval on April 14th and haven’t heard back or received the redemption codes. It’s for the Bike Club x Josh Ibbett Cafe Chat event we held that day. Thanks for checking on it, looking forward to getting those out to our community!

Best,
Tyler

:wave: @tylerbenedict

Where do you host your AMAs? How is participation verified ?
Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Where do you host your AMAs?
This one was held on Zoom…we’re doing different ones on Discord, Zoom, and Riverside.fm right now, sorting out which platform we all like the best.

How is participation verified ?
We provided a Google Form link in the Zoom chat for participants to use, and it was closed a few minutes after the event ended so that people couldn’t just share with friends. And we only provided the link at the end of the event, giving attendees a very small window of time to fill in the form to claim it.
Link to form here if you’d like to see it:

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:

2. Community information
https://twitter.com/WeAreBikeClub

https://bikeclub.io

3. Nature of the event
Live AMA with a well known cycling legend about a recent event, with bike industry guest appearances.

4. Distribution Method
Email - we captured emails via the form link provided during the chat.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
If you mean “held up” from having links issued, maybe because I didn’t use this format for providing the info about it? Otherwise I don’t know…the art is killer, and it was a great event!

Hi @frankie just checking if you need any more info? Happy to elaborate on anything from my reply. We’re really excited to issue our first-ever Bike Club POAP, and will definitely include more information on future requests.

Thanks!

• Tyler
1 Like

Hey! :wave:
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.