POAP Delivery pending for many days :(

1. Drop ID #2621
  2. Community information PoolTogether PoolTogether - Join Discord community
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event We have doing doing weekly community calls for 1,4 years already. Not sure what’s happening now.
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan DEGEN bot
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? Honestly, it’s the second event I’m having issues with this week. I hope it can be resolved and the process improved soon.
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @nahuel :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information?
These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Event ID:

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Julie, of course. Event ID: #53290
Thanks!

:wave: :ocean: @nahuel

Congrats!! Your petitions have been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

Except the delivery request, Can you explain who the delivery is for and if it is still needed?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

What happened is that was impossible to run DEGEN bot during that call, so we collected addresses and now we need to distribute the POAPs. We have 613 addresses that are eligible.
For tomorrow’s call, we are planning to run DEGEN again to avoid farming. Our community calls usually have ~400 attendants. We have been distributing POAPs for more than 1.4 years in a weekly basis.
It part of our culture now. I hope the issue can be resolved and the POAP delivery approved.
Thanks frankie