Poap.delivery approval for event #25467 delivery #1338

Hi, I am trying to get approval for my poap delivery website. https://poap.delivery/hatcheningpoap still says “missing page”. I have been trying to reach the curating team and be able to post in community but no response.

Here is also a link to my previous drops that were approved:

1 Like

Hey @nimothy
We’re happy to check on the status of your delivery petition.
Could you please provide more information on what your Community is doing?
If you have any links, socials, or more event info, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio ,

Thank you for the quick response! This poap is for the community of the NFT project Capsule House. We are an art focused, anime inspired NFT brand and collectible project. On January 31st, we had a community event known as “The Hatchening” where our capsule NFTs would “hatch” into their pfp form. The POAP was created to commemorate this event for our community members who attended the days online festivities as we celebrated this milestone and release of our pfps on discord/twitter. We had over 700+ community members attend and sign up for the POAP.

Thanks for the info!

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

thank you so much! I appreciate the quick response.

Hi! Any update on this?

@Fio Any update on this please? Thank you!

Hey @nimothy,
Sorry, your petition is taking a bit longer to be reviewed.
I will let you know once Curators have proceed.

Thanks!

Great thank you for update!

Hi! I see this was moved to appeals. Are there any changes or additional information I need to provide?

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body