POAP Community Calls time

As an active community of POAP, we request to review the time of POAP meetings.
My suggestion is that:
POAP team will put their suitable hours to vote and the community will decide for it and the most votes will be chosen as the meeting time.
Please share your opinion.

41 Likes

i agree to this suggestion

3 Likes

I agree. Please check the meeting times :worried:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Good suggestion، community-based decisions

3 Likes

I agree please change community call time

2 Likes

I agree , in my local time 2:30 that’s hard to awake :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

totally agree on this, I guess we need to take this to consideration. Id be grateful if the team could rearrange the meetings time.

4 Likes

4 Likes

right, I agree :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

completely agree the current time is not good at all what does that mean at 3:30 at mid night

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah, guys, this isn’t happening. The POAP Community Call is run by volunteers, the time they’ve chosen is what works best for them, and believing this should be up for a public vote is highly unreasonable.

Counterproposal:

We are open to vetting anyone interested in organizing an additional POAP community call, possibly in a different language, to accommodate a different timezone or demographic. No promises that it goes through, but anyone complaining about calls in the middle of the night should be prepared to be the change they want to see in the world.

7 Likes

i agree to this suggestion :wink: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A few hours early is great

2 Likes

I agree . Please review the meeting time

3 Likes

I want to add onto this as the community call organizer.

Everyone that is part of the community call is not part of the POAP team. We are community members just like everyone else. The 7pm ET time slot was chosen because it best suits us on the stage and allows us to give the best content possible every week.

We are not against a second community call taking place that is during a different time or even in a different language. We all wish to see POAP and its community grow!

6 Likes

I am agree with this suggestion.

1 Like

Thanks for your quick response :pray:

excellent
Thank you for your responsible answer .