Poap approval request - #44180 - Highlanders POAP - Clan

Hey @CryptOAV

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories. POAPs can be issued for memorable events, but it’s important you can explain:

• The nature of the event: why this is memorable for you and your community.
  • How do you plan to distribute the POAPs.
  • How do you verify participation.

Please review your petition. It’s still unclear:

• What’s the event about: was this an AMA or “a badge of honor given to members of the clan who have achieved their needed tasks”?

• Which are the “needed tasks”?

• How do you plan to distribute the POAPs

My recommendation is to submit a brand new petition, since the last one was rejected because it doesn’t comply with the POAP Quality Guidelines.

Fio i am sorry but are you serious?? We’ve been through this 50 times you approved it already and limited me for 25 as a"first poap has to be small" explanation, i explained to you that this is my third one and you just disappeared.

Please dont mock me fio this is really bot professional ive been chasing you over 3month for nothing.

בתאריך יום ג׳, 28 ביוני 2022, 16:53, מאת Fio via POAP Issuers ‏<notifications@poap.discoursemail.com>:

Hey @CryptOAV

I’m closing this thread, since you’re not answering the questions.

We only see 3 petitions with your email:

#38925 was rejected
#42909 was approved for 25 POAPs
#44180 was rejected

So it’s only one drop (not 3 as you mention) for 25 POAPs that haven’t been distributed yet.

You’re welcome to use POAP for future events, but please review the quality guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions.