Poap approval - clan network 42909

1. Drop ID 42909
  2. Community information - Clan Network is a gaming blockchain on a mission to realize the full potential of Web3 gaming. Current Web3 solutions are centralized and siloed. They promise to grant gamers with true ownership over their in-game assets, but they fall short. In-game assets are still only usable and tradable in specific, siloed blockchains (i.e. Wax, Polygon, Solana). Clan Network is set to free these in-game assets from their captive chains, enabling multi chain compatibility, making these assets truly usable and liquide anywhere.

Clan aims to provide a superior development and gaming experience with unprecedented capabilities, by leveraging cutting-edge developments on the Cosmos ecosystem such as IBC, Starport, privacy through the Secret Network, and interchain security. In the spirit of Web3, Clan Network is a community-led project to the utmost degree. Clan’s core contributors, validators, and founding partners are some of the most experienced and capable development teams in Cosmos and crypto gaming

https://twitter.com/ClanNetw0rk

1. Nature of the event
    in clan we believe that in order to build a game you need to be in one. this is why our entire system is built as a collecting badges that represent your lvl like in a RPG. each badge will represent a event someone achieve, this one Is the introduction ama with our CEO and we treat him like your “opening quest” in a game. this poap will be given to everyone that joined the AMA we will host and will be given with URL to their twitter profile by me in during the twitter space.
  2. Distribution plan
    during the twitter space with our AMA i will dm the members that will participate the minting URL.
  3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    i filled the form in a skinny way in the first time and didn’t understand that an event has to be 1 time, i thought that if someone listens to the record and prove to me he did it works too, we built an event that members can do in their own time but now we changed it to a date event. date will be announced once we got the poaps.

PS
I’ve been in touch with fio, i hope this one is good, I’ve read your manual and built my event following all of POAP rules. i am sorry for my mistake i used poaps in the past and didn’t use discourse and did everything with a admin of your discord.

thanks a lot
yoav

Hey @CryptOAV

Congrats! The POAP Curation Body made a positive review of 25 POAPs.
You can submit a top-up petition in case you need more POAPs in the future.

Let us know if your have any questions or concerns

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey, 25? Buy i need 500…in the past i did for 500 with no problems… we are around 3k in our community and looking to grow more…
Yoav

בתאריך יום ה׳, 5 במאי 2022, 15:20, מאת Fio via POAP Issuers ‏<notifications@poap.discoursemail.com>:

I mean, thanks! But 25 doesnt really help me…may i ask why 25 and not 500 as i requested…?

בתאריך יום ה׳, 5 במאי 2022, 17:16, מאת Yoav erez ‏<yoyoerez115@gmail.com>:

Hey @CryptOAV

As I said, you can request a top-up petition if you need more POAPs :slight_smile:
As a first-time issuer, you have to gain experience before expanding to larger drops.

Submitting petitions and distributing POAPs seems easy, but conducting quality drops requires issuers to deeply understand both the POAP protocol and their own community.

A good practice is to familiarize yourself with the various distribution methods and read the POAP quality guidelines.

Enjoy your event!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body