POAP #39557 Cool Cookies

2. Community information
https://twitter.com/coolcookies_nft

Cool Cookies is a NFT project that was created to spread mental health awareness. Holders will be able to participate in a community-funded DAO, exclusive events, giveaways and more!

2. Nature of the event
Easter 2022. Wanted to have a POAP to award our holders that were active during the Easter holdiay.

3. Distribution plan
Through the use of a secret word

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
It’s been over 48 hours and never got the confirmation email, but 25 people were able to mint the POAP using the secret word but I requested 500 mints.

:wave: :ocean: :wave: @SearchGhost

Where did you reveal your secret-word?
How many holders attended your event & how did you verify?

I posted the secret word in a holders-only channel on Discord. We had over 500 holders participate in the event and we have their ETH wallet addresses. Only 25 were able to claim the POAP before it stopped working

Hey @SearchGhost

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition since Secrets is not the appropriate distribution for a past event.

For past events, the appropriate method would be Mint Links or Delivery. In this case, as you have the ETH addresses, Delivery would be the best option.

Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to submit a Delivery petition:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Will I have to create a new POAP for this event? IF so, is there a way to delete the other one cause I don’t want to have duplicates.

I followed your tutorial to setup a whitelist delivery, but I haven’t received the confirmation email. I’d like to get these to my members since it’s been a week since Easter. If I’m still doing something wrong, please let me know!

Hey @SearchGhost

Thanks for the info!

Can you clarify what do you mean by “were active”?

Thanks!

We hosted an Easter event in our Discord server where a lot of our holders participated in some games and various activities. We talked about the future of the project so I wanted to award those who attended with the POAP

@frankie @Fio Are there any updates on this? I just want to know if I need to create a new POAP for this event. I submitted my delivery with all the whitelisted addresses and never got a response!

https://poap.delivery/cookieseaster2022 - says missing page

POAP - the original submission
POAP - deliveries page

Some clarity would be much appreciated