POAP #29809 and 29821

Hello! Thanks for all you do! I am requesting 250 POAPs for each of these events. We use premint to make sure POAPs are getting to the right community members. We created a system where only holders of our domains can earn our community POAPs. The both also have a secret word attached. The first even is PODCAST #119 with Dwight Toculas, CEO of Mint Songs! The second is for our second installment of our 6 week workshop on utilization. This weeks topic is User profiles on web3.
listener

Hey @Melissa! :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

How do you plan to distribute the POAPs for the podcast? How do you know who listened to it?

We’re taking a look at both of your petitions now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Hi Frankie. We use premint and a secret word/question about the content. They are delivered with poap.delivery

Hey @Melissa

Can you clarify what the “premint” criteria is?
If you have a link to the content questionaire would be much appreciated.

For future podcasts
Recorded podcasts are not yet a great fit for POAP as they do not represent a shared memory and they are not limited to a specific time-frame.
Would it be possible for you to do do a live listening (and distributing via a POAP Secret Word)?

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Premint Criteria: POAPs can only be claimed by community members that own an Unstoppable Domain. They must connect their wallet and verify their account. The must also enter a secret passcode given in the live podcast to be able to claim. They must also be followers of our twitter and a member of our discord community and have a level above lvl 5 in our server. It is hard to get POAPs at UD.

@frankie If you could please just approve this last one, and the drop to follow
. We will not do POAPs for podcasts going forward. After this drop and delivery we will take podcast POAPs out of community circulation.

Hey @Melissa,

I’m sorry but the Curation Body made a negative review of petition #29809. I understand you’re trying to avoid farming, but once a person has the word it can be leaked.

Petition #29821 was positively reviewed :slight_smile:

Looking forward to reviewing more petitions in the future

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body