PLEASE HELP Received only 100 links but need at least 1000

Hello! I received approval for only 100 out of the 1750 POAP tokens that i requested last night. I have a community of over 1,000 discord users that are eagerly waiting for this token to be released and they’re literally going to destroy me publicly if I can’t deliver on this promise. I have all of the discord users wallet addresses (over 1000). Should I submit a new request or update the type of drop to be linked to their Ethereum address instead of links?this community is strong but I need to deliver on my first promise or else my NFT project is going to be a disaster.

PLEASE HELP!

Hey @Hamrob,

Can you please provide the event ID, so we can help you?

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

27135 - Dank Bots OG - Pre Launch - 2022

We would settle for 750 or even 500, but I’m going to have a lot of angry people if we only do 100!

I would also note that there is something wrong with the QR code dispenser - i keep getting an error. I can manage without it, but it would be a better user experience if we used it.

“Value for argument “data” is not a valid Firestore document. Cannot use “undefined” as a Firestore value (found in field “access_token”). If you want to ignore undefined values, enable ignoreUndefinedProperties.”

@Hamrob

Congrats!!, Curation has positively reviewed your event for 100 codes.
Please distribute the initial 100 codes first.

As a first time issuer, we want to review the quality of your 1st drop’s distribution.

Which QR dispenser are you referring to?
3rd-party-POAP-tools

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Thanks for the review. So we’ve been given approval up to 200 after this initial 100 is gone? Or are you saying that we should reach back out after the distribution is done?

The Magic Dispenser is Magic POAP QR dispenser - it looks like it’s working now though! Will be releasing the POAP token to the community tonight.

Hi Frankie - the distribution went EXTREMELY well (zero left). The discord community absolutely loves the POAPs and many of the members had never been exposed to them before so it was a really cool experience to see their excitement… In some ways, only having the 100 to give out actually caused a bit of a frenzy to collect the token. The tokens have not only been collected but people are starting to use them for profile pictures. Would you please talk to the Curation team to see how many additional you would be willing to give us? I think another 150-200 would be good and it would keep them rare enough that people will still have fomo. We have plans to integrate utility into these POAPs as well as plans to issue more if users mint them to the chain, so hopefully we’ve proven that we’re a capable partner for you.

Thanks,
Rob

Hi Frankie - GM GM I just submitted a request for additional tokens on the POAP back office website. I would be grateful if you would take back to the team to review.

Thx
RH

Hey @Hamrob
We’re glad for the huge success!

Looks like your drop received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

1 Like