Please help me with requested codes#37517

Event ID#37517

Description:I am sorry to add trouble.Our Twitter Space event need to distribute DROPs with Secret Word, but 30 MINT LINKs have been generated because of our misoperation.We can not officially run out of the 30 mints before requesting again.

Date: April 9th.8pm(utc+8)i have set request with right date
Codes Requested:200
Distribution Method:Secret Word delivery methods

Hope help
Thanks very much

Hey @cutetaoding

Your petition for Secrets was negatively reviewed as you had received a positive review for 30 mint links for the same event.

Before expanding to larger and/or more ambitious drops, first-time issuers should build up experience by starting with small, low-key events. A good practice is to familiarize yourself with the various distribution methods and read the POAP quality guidelines.

Enjoy your event!
The POAP Curation Body

PS: You can submit a top-up petition if you need more POAPs for your drop.

Thanks for your reply.

Now we know that I can read the guide before setting up the airdrop, but the problem is that I have set the wrong way to claim the airdrop, can you tell me how to fix it?

The crux of the problem is that I applied for the wrong method of claiming, and I simply can’t use up the airdrop by sending the link, because we are a Twitter Space event. This is our third Twitter Space campaign and I’m pretty sure I really need 200 secret word mints.

can we get 200 secret word mints?or how to submit a top-up petition

Hey @cutetaoding

I see you received a positive review for 40 more mint links. Please note that some of the people who claimed your POAPs are farmers: POAP Gallery

Farmers are only after Free NFTs, they add no community value or engagement. We want to make sure POAPs only are given to true community members & actual participants.

POAP issuers are expected to be responsible for the way they distribute POAPs to community members. Issuers should only give POAPs to the people who actually participated in the event being commemorated.

The Curation Body reviews issuer’s past drops and checks if they were responsibly distributed. Multiple poor distributions can result in negative reviews of future petitions.

Let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.