Petition still not approved after 4 days to drop with website

1. Drop ID: #66441

Commemorative POAP of a company event only for internal use.

Hey @valenrg

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Fio,
I actually already wrote this information in the petition form, if I am not mistaken. Anyway:

1. Event ID: #66441
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.) : diconium strategy, www.diconium.com
  3. Nature of the event: annual company offsite
  4. Distribution Method: website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? No clue!

Thanks for a quick approval!

Hey @valenrg

Since this is an IRL event, Curators approved your petition for 250 mint links.

You can distribute them using the POAP Kiosk (a dynamic QR code that can be displayed on any device). Here’s an step-by-step guide: How Do I Set Up the POAP Kiosk to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Please distribute this first batch of 250 POAPs and if you need more, you can submit a top-up petition via the POAP admin panel: POAP - The bookmarks of your life

Best,

That would have worked if the petition had gotten approved before the 23.09. now the irl event is over but I promised a POAP, so I need a link to put on our internal landing page, that is accesiible only to the colleagues that were at the irl event.

That’s why I need the distribution through a website link.

And now I don’t find my POAP petition anymore. It’s not among the websites, it’s not among the drops or deliveries… and I didn’t receive any email with the mint links.

@Fio , any news? I really need this POAP to move on…

Hello @valenrg

The website is not the proper distribution method for this event and use case.

@julie, If the irl event wasn’t in the past already!

I can’t use the POAP Kiosk now. I have an internal website that is accessible only to the people that were at the IRL event, but I can’t embed the Kiosk. I am fine with only 250 POAPs, but I need a website that I can link on our internal website.

Hey @valenrg

How are you verifying participation?

@Fio , only the IP addresses/Windows accounts of the colleagues that were at the IRL event can access the internal website. I can’t distribute mint links with a mail list, because as per german privacy regulations I can’t have access to the mail addresses of the participants, but the IT department setup acess restrictions to our website.

@valenrg

Thank you for your reply. I have noted your reply and information and will present that to the POAP Curation body for a re-review.

Before that re-review just a couple quick points to consider:

• As Fio had stated earlier, the website is not the proper distribution method for an event like this. Mint links are a much safer and more prudent way to distribute in this case.

• Not certain why the 250 POAPs you were approved for were not received in your email address. You had said you had checked spam also. We have seen that issue with corporate email systems that may block POAP emails. That might be the issue.

But will have Curation re-review this case and will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Brian

1 Like

Thanks. Unfortunately mint links are not an option for my case. If the website doesn’t work I will have to cancel the drop completely.

@valenrg

This is Brian from the POAP Customer Service Team.

The POAP Curation Body has re-reviewed your POAP event id 66441 and it was reviewed negatively.

As this drop is structured and using distribution with a website, it will not pass the Curation Review.

If you are able to use mint links in the future we would welcome you to create another POAP event in the future.

Kind Regards,

Brian
Customer Service Team

Ok, thanks. I’ll consider this in the next POAP.
:vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.