Petition for more codes

Hello! I requested 300 poaps under secret phrase and only received 25. I am holding a twitter space where my project Crypto Beauties will be discussing charity foundations to donate to, including OutRight. The poaps are for anyone who attends and will be used for giveaways in the future. 25 is not nearly enough.

The event is today in 2 hours!

To ensure fair distribution a screenshot of all attendees will be captured and the secret phrase will only be shared with them.

Hi @Azele!

Could you please share the Event ID of your event? We need this in order to review your petition.

If you are taking a screenshot of attendees, the best way to deliver the mint links will be through DMs and manual distribution.

Sharing secret phrases in writing is not suggested, as your event will almost certainly be farmed by people who did not actually attend (and nobody wants that :disappointed: )

Alternatively, you can share your secret word verbally at random times throughout your event (but not the very beginning or very end).

Crypto Beauties AMA with OutRight

I agree!! We definitely don’t want farming especially since they will be used for giveaways later on.

For this one I would prefer to share the phrase verbally during the event. However I would love to discuss alternative methods for the next one.

We appreciate your commitment to improving drop execution @Azele :pray:

Since we have already rendered a final decision on this petition, you will have to request more mint links for your event. We’ll review this petition independently and as quickly as possible.

I do highly recommend requesting mint links instead of a secret word, given the stated distribution method for your event.

What do I need to do to request the links? Thanks!
@matei

Still new to this.

Also can you direct me to info about using a claim site or using codes like you suggested?

Hi the 25 poaps I was given for the secret phrase aren’t working.

The distribution method is verbally saying the phrase during the event

@Azele

The Curation team has sent you 50 mint-links. :star2:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions comments or queries.

Wishing you all the best with your drop!!
The POAP Curation Team

@Azele
These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class