Petition for Approval - #26258 - #003 - Two Bored Apes (Ep. 29) - Now on YouTube

Hey guys! How are you?

I created a new event for the last episode of Two Bored Apes following the directions for POAP team. I create an event with 100 codes to use as a backup and ONLY using POAP.delivery. I will keep a very low window for claiming the POAPs and asked for personal information (discord ID) on the google forms that is available only in episode description on the streaming platform.

This time I didn’t use the secret word to prevent POAP farmers.

The last time the approval took 4 days (and it wasn’t approved), so it gives more time to POAP farmers to know about the event and the claiming method.

So, I’m kindly waiting for the approval. And if it isn’t approved, please, tell me EXACTLY what the curation teams wants me to do to be approved cause I’m following POAP team guidelines again.

Thank you!

Hey @vtrmgl! We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

@vtrmgl

Curation Recommendation & verdict:
Your drop has been review with negative results. This is due to how you are distributing POAPs.

We want to help guide you to a positive review.
Here is where Curation stands on Pre-recorded Podcasts + Twitter Spaces.

1. For pre-recorded podcasts:
    Please collect feedback via a google form example: “Which part of the show did you like he most” Manually distribute mint-links to only those that provide meaningful answers.
  2. Live Twitter Space: Secret word is acceptable

The Curation Body apologies for not being especially clear on this.
Our guidelines + educational materials are being updated to best serve the community

Thank you for your patience + understanding. :pray:

We appreciate your efforts to put your drop within our guidelines & wish you the best moving forward!
The POAP Curation Body