Petition for approval - #25085 #002 - Two Bored Apes (Ep. 28) - Twitter Q&A 7

Hey!

I set the POAP.delivery for that event two days ago and I still haven’t received a review. I followed the guidelines from a POAP curator cause we have almost 3000 listeners per episode and he told me to do exactly what I am doing, but the listeners are waiting for the redeem link.

Thank you!

@vtrmgl

Thank you for reviewing our guidelines Checking on your delivery request!

Thanks again for your patience :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Frankie! Any news about that? It has been 3 days since the creation of POAP.delivery.

@vtrmgl

Thank you for your patience!! :pray:

The Curation Team is concerned with your distribution for POAPS.
Because your Podcast is pre-recorded , Curation wants to know what steps you are taking to avoid farming. → POAPs go to actual attendees.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey Frankie. We are following the directions from POAP team. You and Kevin told me that the best way to distribute in our case was the POAP.delivery, so we set up a Google Forms that only those who listened to the episode has access and provided a secret word in a random moment of the show. In this episode we asked for a secret word poaps to use as a backup from the POAP.delivery.

The show has more than 3000 crypto natives listeners, so I’m sure we will need to distribute a lot of POAPs. I personally handled almost 600 addresses on this POAP.delivery.

In the next episode, we will use solely the google forms and keep the claiming window open for a short period of time, but is hard to do that when the event takes almost 4 days to be accepted…

We are aware of POAP farmers and we are trying to prevent that too

@vtrmgl
:wave:

Unfortunately the way you collected audience information does not adequately prevent farming.
Please include some way for listeners to prove they were listening, other than just providing a secret word.

1. Use mint-links for non-native crypto audiences.

Thank you for your patience + understanding :pray:

2. Please confirm if this is a live or prerecorded show.

3. We apologize for any miscommunication on our part, but if pre recorded:

• Please u do not utilize secret word → Only utilize delivery.
    • This is a difficult use case for POAPS.

Or create stricter forms for POAP redemption.

We are happy + willing to advise on future drops.
Implementing these changes for future drops, will lead to positive reviews.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body