Pending Request Approval #337111

Hello!

I am currently awaiting the approval for my drop (#337111). I previously submitted two drops last week prior to this drop being submitted, so I’m curious if maybe there were too many events submitted in close proximity? I’ve previously been in contact with Jeevan Panesar from POAP who was very helpful and encouraging in helping myself and my team with organizing the appropriate way to utilize POAP for our project prior to submitting our most recent drops. After our conversation we successfully submitted 4 drops before this most recent drop has been pending much longer than the others. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t a misunderstanding on how we hope to use POAP with this project as I am a huge proponent of the platform and want to respect the process for creating and delivering POAPs.

Currently we are using POAP as a way to commemorate the support listeners for the release of my music when they pre-save a track prior to release. This is why link numbers might be a bit higher than most drops, but I am very exciting at being able to utilize this platform in a new way for the music industry.

If there are any questions about this or how we are utilizing the platform, I would love to be able to talk to someone so we can continue to offer POAPs as a unique reward for being involved and continue forward with the most recent drop approval! Thanks for your time!

Hey @feather! :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Event ID: (Event ID is usually 5 digits long)
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the help!!

Event ID: #337111

Twitter: www.twitter.com/featherofficial
IG: www.Instagram.com/feather
YouTube: www.YouTube.com/feather
Discord: Feather | Awen Tribe

Links will be privately distributed via unique codes sent to listeners email!

Hey @feather

Thanks for the info! Delivery ID is sent on the confirmation email you receive, here’s a sample:

Can you please check it?

My apologies, I copied the edit code instead of the ID. This is the correct one: #29026

Thanks for the info!
We’ll send it to Curators and let you know once your petition is reviewed.

UPDATE:

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body