PAOP #44384 - Welcome to Pastel

hey, friends, I need some help. I requested more poaps to an event that Voxels is hosting, but I did not receive the extra links. This is the poap: POAP Gallery

Is it a maximum of 100 per request? I tried to request 1000, but I only received 100. I requested for more 1000 and I’ve received more 100. So I have 200 poaps redeemed now, and I requested for more 300 yesterday morning, and I did not receive them yet.

The event is a mini-game inside Voxels, made by the Voxels team.

Hey @thephilosopher

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Oh, yes, I can. I am deeply sorry, @Fio.

1. #44384 (POAP Gallery)
  2. voxels.com
    https://twitter.com/cryptovoxels
    Voxels (aka Cryptovoxels)
    Specific tweet about the mini-game: https://twitter.com/cryptovoxels/status/1525307900410855424?s=20&t=ngoAJwYo70dSKvCsn3_a5w
  3. Mini-game on new island, Pastel, created by Voxels team.
  4. Visit the island and start the mini-game to redeem (the mini-game starts by reading the sign at the golden frame and the poap was just side by side to it - see specific tweet above for more information).
  5. This petition is being held because poap did not deliver the links I requested in the third time I did; it only gave me the links at the two times before, and in amount that was 1/10 of I requested. As I said, I tried to request 1000, but I only received 100. I requested for more 1000 and I received more 100. So I had 200 poaps already redeemed, and I requested 300 more yesterday morning, and I did not receive them yet. That is the reason of this petition. I would like to understand why poap did not deliver the amount I requested (is there a limit per request?). We just ended the game, but it is interesting for us to know the reason, in order to follow the right steps in the next one.

All the best,
The Philosopher
Voxels Storyteller

Hey @thephilosopher
Thanks for your patience.

When Curators review the drop, they consider several aspects of the petition:

• Nature of the event: What’s being commemorated? Is it a memorable event?
  • Issuer History: Quality of the past drops, interactions within the POAP Ecosystem
  • Details of the drop: description, copy, artwork, etc.

In this case, the POAP Curation Body made a negative review of the Top-up since the drop was pretty seriously compromised. Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

How did you distribute the POAPs?
Who was eligible to get it?

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body