Over 24hrs waiting for approval

1. Drop ID
    #58554 - :notes:The Nounga​:notes: Nouniversary Release

2. Community information

@NounProfiles

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
2. Nature of the event

We’re releasing a song as part of the Nouniversary celebrations @NounsDAO

What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
3. Distribution plan

Secret word while we’re on the twitter spaces for the launch (at 3pm EST today)

How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

we did a very small preview yesterday (about 10 people) which we did a poap for, which resulted in the orignal poap for the main event being declined (it had the same artwork). I have since updated the artwork a bit and created this new poap, (art work is similar but different, a couple of features changed and added, but didn’t want to stray from the iconic design look we are going for, which is consistent across the song cover art.

Very much hoping you can approve in the next 4 hours or so.

Many thanks

Hello @ChrisCoCreated

For Twitter spaces the distribution method is Secret Word up to 200 POAPs for each individual Twitter Space.
Please submit requests for Secret Word for each Twitter Space to be held not exceeding 200 POAPs.

1. According to the Curation Guidelines:
    POAP Issuer Guidelines - POAP

This screenshot is the entry in the Guidelines that governs events such as yours.

2. The details on setting up the Secret Word Distribution:
    How-do-i-set-up-a-poap-secret?

I’ve written out the Secret Word Distribution guidelines here:

Secret Word Distribution Guidelines:

A. Do not announce the POAP prior to the Twitter Space or AMA.
B. Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop.
C. Claim window should only be open for a maximum of 15-30 minutes & should be closed at the conclusion of your event.
D. Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).
E. Tips: Try to use 1 capital letter & 1 number if possible.

1. Here is a reference article about creating Quality POAP Drops:
    https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5839280-how-can-i-produce-quality-poap-drops

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks, it says secret created successfully, so will that work? I don’t need to wait for the event to be processed?

I got the message: Your 200 POAPs will be available to mint with the following Secret once the petition for your drop :notes:The Nounga​:notes: Nouniversary Release is reviewed:

Will this be ready for the event in 90mins? (I submitted the POAP 35 hours ago, after having my first attempt rejected).

Many thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.