Over 24 hours in approval process,seeking further info

Hello there frens,

I’ve created this drop yesterday for the Cyberskies innauguration Alpha OG POAP (#53946), but still haven’t received anything back after 24 hours.
This is our second POAP drop, and we haven’t had any problems with the previous one, in fact, it went pretty smoothly, so we’ve decided to make an even prettier one this time.

Could someone please provide me with more information?
Thank you very much!

-Hash

1 Like

Hey @hashkoffee

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

How are you going to distribute the POAPs? in Discord? manually via email?

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

2 Likes

Hey julie,

Thanks for the response!
I am either going to use the Discord bot((GitHub - poapxyz/poap-bot: Discord 🤖 for POAPs events)) or the Magic QR Dispenser(Distribution Method : POAP Magic QR Dispenser - A POAP Tutorial - YouTube), whichever one you think is nicer.
Thanks again and have a great weekend.

-Hash

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

You were approved for 25 mint links to be given to the earliest community members.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments.
Your past events were heavily farmed.
Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Going forward and in conjunction with the new guidelines - issuers will need to present more remarkable criteria for POAP creation.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hello Julie,

Thanks for the response and the positive review.
I hope you can tell by the artwork that we’ve worked hard to make this a quality release.
In the past we were still getting the hang of the POAP distribution process, and last time I’ve sent the links one by one to each claimant for the event, especially our partners.
This newest issuing is better organized, with the main purpose of avoiding farming, which is why we’ll be using the POAP bot with the secret passphrase mentioned in a selected VC call.

However, 25 links is not enough to even cover our supporting partners, and barely half of our team.
I’m sending these directly and they will be claimed at once, but I’ll already need to put in a request for more to keep up with the demand in our server. Our project is becoming very popular in certain regions and word is traveling fast. The Alpha OG commemoration token was made to celebrate and recognize the first members who supported us from an early start in our innauguration.
At the beginning I was estimating 500 people max would be joining us during the innauguration period, but as I’ve mentioned the project is picking up popularity fast, and it’s my duty as community captain to make sure their presence in this month-long event is recognized.
I’m really counting on your support, if anything, to at least acknowledge that I write these words in good faith.

-Hash

1 Like

Hello! @hashkoffee

You can always request a top up
For the event
Take Care!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.