Not enough codes

I requested 250 codes each for 5 consecutive events taken place next week, but only received 25 for each event. The events ID are:
EVENT ID: 27102 Event date: 2/14/22.
EVENT ID: 27105 Event date: 2/15/22.
EVENT ID: 27106 Event date: 2/16/22.
EVENT ID: 27108 Event date: 2/17/22
EVENT ID: 27110 Event date: 2/18/22
The method of distribution that we’re requesting is secret word and we’ll need 250 POAPS per event. So far only 25 per event were approved. Please advise in the next steps in this process.
Thank you,

Hey @aargentum

The Curation Body made a positive review for 250 mint links and 25 Secrets for each of your events.

Each distribution method has its advantage and disadvantages, and POAP is concerned about the possibility of farming during your events, that’s why your petition for Secret Words received a negative review. You can read more about the subject here:

For future requests:
If you plan to distribute via secret, the amount of mint links requested should be minimal.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you for your prompt answer, Fiorescan. This was our first time creating POAPs. Could I return or cancel the mint links, as we’re intending to use the secret phrase? We’re having private Discord Events and the possibility of farming is not a concern for us, as the Discord where the secret code will be announced will be closed. I’ve read trough the materials that you’ve send me, but I haven’t read yet how to request the type of distribution system on initial POAP request. Should I cancel and re apply with a note to request the secret code distribution?
Thank you for you help.

Hey @aargentum,

There’s no way to return the mint links, I’m sorry.

If you are hosting your events on Discord, you can try using the Degen bot. This is a bot that distributes automatically the mint links, ant it’s a secure way to deliver the POAPs avoiding the farmers.

Here you can find more info: Third-Party POAP Tools | POAP Help Center

If you need more help regarding distribution, you can contact the POAP customer support team via the chat bubble at POAP website: https://poap.xyz/

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like