No Confirmation Email Received? Please help

Good morning! I submitted for a POAP online almost two weeks ago and have not received any feedback or confirmation. I have no clue what to do next??

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

Curation needs more info to assist you!

1. Event ID: 39797

2. Community information:
    Twitter: @DegenSportsio
    Instagram: @DegenSports.io
    In addition, we have a fully produced NFT project and a discord

3. Nature of the event
    Our first Degen Games were hosted virtually from April 7th -10th across social media (twitter) and our discord channel. These will be reoccurring community engagement events hosted quarterly,

4. Distribution Method
    We have registered members that we plan to distribute to. Ideally a link would suffice but we can do it as simply password protected.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m completely unsure?? I’ve created a POAP once before but on this issue I have not heard anything at all? I’m confused - please help!

Hey :wave: @TheModernDodo

What do you mean by password protected?

I thought I read about a secret phrase or password option for people to claim POAPs?

Hey :wave: Sorry for the delay.

I think you mean Secret Word, but you only requested mint links. Do you have any contact info from the participants?

For future events, here’s a step-by-step guide to creating a Secret POAP distribution.

I do not have the contact info for the group. I would like to distribute upon request via our Discord server and/or Social Media. Can you advise me on the best way to do this as we are still very eager. Thank you

Hey :wave:

Please reach out to the POAP Customer Support team, they will help you create great POAP petitions :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body