NFT and Chill Guest POAPS

I’m creating a POAP for each guest that has been on NFT and Chill and the first 3 were approved but the last 3 were denied which doesn’t make sense because it’s the same template with a minor change for each individual guest. Please help me understand why these aren’t approved when the first 3 were.

Hey @TheMayor

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:

Social & Community links : (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Hello @TheMayor

The POAP ecosystem depends on trust and good will between Issuers and Curators.
The screenshots below represent an example of you submitting the same POAP for an event that occurred in January 2022. You created a duplicate POAP (same artwork and text copy) using two different email addresses.
Your actions are viewed by the Curation Team as being deceptive and manipulative.
Actions like these cause the Curation Team to question your ability as an Issuer to responsibly create and distribute POAPs that are aligned with the Current Curation Guidelines.

The Curation Guidelines “Issuers Responsibility” Section clearly states:

Please review these resources as they will be extremely helpful as you create future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

That was a mistake and I realized it so why did my submissions get rejected? They are all for the same series.

Regards,
Tyler E. Greenfield

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.