NFB Bone Badges

1. Drop ID
    38704 & 38701
  2. Socials
    NahfungibleBones
    (https://twitter.com/nahfungiblebone)
  3. Nature of the event
    Long-term community initiative, creating good outside of WEB3.
  4. Distribution plan
    Manually through sharing a single link when a person has completed the objective
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Not necessarily petitioning yet, wanted to be a bit pre-emptive on making sure the codes get cleared. NFB hosts a few types of POAP distributions. Our weekly ones have been going without a hitch through a distribution site and collection of addresses during our live events.

These events are a bit different. We ask the community to complete a real-world task, clean up their neighborhood, donate their time, and complete a treasure hunt. We were cleared for 150 POAPs for our first ‘bone badge’ and I’d like to ensure the rest are too.

The reason I think they may not initially is that we’ve only had around 15 claimed, but Id like to explain that this is due to the longevity of these events. They are open for the year of 2022 and we believe once we get closer to the deadline, we will have considerably more completions.

So, I just wanted to hop in here and explain why we’re requesting the amount we are compared to how many have claimed during our previous bone badge and that more claims are on their way. We have a decent-sized community, and I think 150 will be enough for us to go seamlessly through the claims. The manual distribution and evidence required to claim to allow us to do so without fear of the events being farmed.

Thank you for your time.

Hey @NFB

Thanks for all the info.

Nice use-case! How do you verify that someone completed the task?

We’re having them send in photo evidence with a piece of paper containing their discord user name. Below is an example of 1 of 20 photos required in a submission for the treasure hunt badge. And below that is a submission for the clean it up task.

1 Like

Hey @Fio Just wanted to give an update, drop #38704 (Bone Badge#2) Got accepted, but drop #38701 (Bone Badge #3) didnr. We got a little backed up and did the badge for February and March at the same time. Anyway the other codes could be accepted and sent aswell, Thanks again.

Hey @NFB

Thanks for the update! We will send the info to Curators and let you know once they have re-reviewed your petition.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

:wave: :ocean: @NFB
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you for being eco-conscious :recycle: !!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.