NEW Event 38014 has been created in place of APPROVED event 37949 *Art ERROR*

Hello,

A VeeFriends community member tried to create her first POAP for the meet up the VeeFriends collectors are organizing in NYC tomorrow. If you reference the event 37949 you will see the art is not properly formatted. She is working today and asked me to resubmit on her behalf since I have experience in the creation process. I am following up on my request for two reasons - one because I recognize it will look like a duplicate to the curation team and I don’t want that to cause a denial of the request. Additionally because I am concerned on the timeline for the POAP curation. Hoping that this discourse can help to give context to the situation. The meet up is taking place tomorrow IRL at noon. Anything POAP can do to help get this accomplished would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Niki Baltimore

@nikibaltimore

We are taking a look & will be able to review this request shortly.
Thanks for letting us know!

:pray: Please follow this structure going forward, or your petition will be flagged.
(You can still add background information before or after ) :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

:slight_smile: :wave:@nikibaltimore

The updated event(Event :38014) was reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

1 Like