[Needs Acceptance] poap.delivery #1431 - Stoner Cats Valentines Day 2022 (BHC Batch 2)

Hello! Christi wanted me to reach out to you and confirm if this POAP.delivery has been approved

@bardobigheadclub

It is still in review.

We are taking a look → we will be able to review your request shortly.
(Typically within 24hrs)

Thank you for your patience! :pray:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey @bardobigheadclub

We need some more info to review your petition:
Can you please share more info about the event? If you have the link of the event it will be great.

Also, if you can provide more info on how you collected the addresses for the delivery it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

The event is in our discord community. It is for Valentine’s Day. We want to give a POAP to all of them.
In our discord, we have 3 NFT projects: Stoner Cats, Ghostbusters MiniPufts and Oni Ronin.

The Ms Stoner Cats Art POAP is to send hearts and appreciation for our small community.

The addresses I collected comes from the three projects mentioned above.

I thought I can create three POAP.deliveries. The Poap.delivery #1425 which has been approved those ETH addresses are from the GHostbusters Mini-puft holders. The POAP.delivery #1431 has the ETH Addresses of the Stoner Cats and Oni Ronin holders (duplicates have been taken out) snapshot taken on Feb 14th. @fiorescan @frankie

Hi @Fio anything else that you need from me? Thank you for your help @frankie and @Fio

Thanks for the info!
We’ll send it to our Curation team and will let you know the results after the review :slight_smile:

ok Please let me know when it is done. I am sorry for the mess.

hello @Fio let me know how it goes please :pray:thank you :people_hugging:

hi @frankie any updates?

@bardobigheadclub

Curation is still reviewing this case. I should have an update for you shortly!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: Happy Friday :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Hi sir @frankie any updates? :dancing_women: :two_women_holding_hands: :women_wrestling: :women_with_bunny_ears: :people_hugging:

Hi @bardobigheadclub

Unfortunately, we can’t do delivery of this size for a virtual event as general as this. :frowning_face:

This drop has been reviewed with negative results.

The rest & the team + I look forward to reviewing your future drops!!
We enjoyed your artwork :framed_picture: , if that is any consolation!!!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Ok the best would be to have a customized claim link distribution correct?

Hey @bardobigheadclub,
Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory.
For a Valentines Day, we recommend to create create an event and give the POAP only to the people who attended in celebration of the event.

The distribution method varies depending the type of event or the platform you use. You can read more about POAP Distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body