Need response for ID #34729

Hi,

We are running Kleoverse Community Call today at 11am ET and would like to hand out POAPs for all participants. I haven’t heard back from you within the first 24 hours after I created the POAP drop yesterday. Could you review the drop rapidly before the call starts in less than 6 hours?

Not sure if this is the issue, but the artwork of this drop is similar (but not the same!!) to our previous POAP drop for our previous community call (ID #31240). Our idea is to create an identifiable series of POAPs – the changing text in the card makes each drop unique but in general the artwork of all this year’s community call remains identifiable and similar. Hope this is ok for you.

Please find my responses below. Happy to give you any additional details you might need.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. Drop ID – 34729
  2. Community information
    We’re building the DAO Working Platform.
  1. Nature of the event
    Our second public community call with a guest Sleepy0x13.eth. This is also our first community call after our Genesis Member NFT drop last week – plenty of new faces and we’d like them to meet each other!
  2. Distribution plan
    Delivery codes – we expect ca. 50 ppl to arrive, making delivery of personal codes with DMs the most suitable way of distributing the POAP
  3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Check out my explanation re the artwork above. Note that also the previous drop with ID #31240 was created by me. So no scamming here :slight_smile:

@aloytynoja

Check your artwork & title on Event: 34729 https://poap.gallery/event/34729

Your description reads Thu 24 March 2022 but the date on your title & artwork both reference
February: 02/2022

Please confirm.

In event https://poap.gallery/event/31240
It reads March community meet-up

We want you to be aware of this. Please standardize the way you are dating your artwork.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

@aloytynoja

Also, we have positively reviewed drop #34729 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! The idea with “02/2022” is to refer to the second community call of this year – but i deff see your point. For the rest of the year, our idea is to enumerate all POAPs we’re handing out at our community calls. We’ll come up with a clearer way of communicating this next time.

Thanks for your quick support!

1 Like