Need response for ID #33513

Dear Sir,

I have submitted a top up request last week about this drop and have sent several follow up messages, however I cannot get any further response. I would like to submit another follow up ticket about this as the whole drop campaign is stucked by the issue now for 3 days already. Please kindly look into the case and help. Thanks a lot!

The POAP is to be distributed to the members who has joint our campaign during 21/2/2022-7/3/2022, for continuing the membership of “Civic Liker Web3”. Below is the details:
+++

1. Drop ID

2. Community information

1. Nature of the event - What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    Civic Liker is a movement to support creators. It has evolved to a Web3 version recently since 21st Feb. Background: What is Civic Liker - LikeCoin powered by LikerLand

2. Distribution plan
    All eligible user will got an email with the claiming link. As they are all registered Civic Likers, we have their email addresses ready.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have got an email that includes 100 POAPs, but originally I applied for 1000 links. I am not sure which part of the process went wrong, so I apply for a top-up.

1 Like

@likerland

Can you distribute the first 100 POAPs you were positively reviewed for.
Following the same recommendation as @Fio .

Hi Frankie,

I have got 100 only, but NOT 500 like you mentioned.
Please find the attached file for your reference.

Can you please issue 400 more to me? I cannot send email to selected 100 members as they are all eligible. I will get complaints.

Thank you.

(Attachment links.txt is missing)

(Attachment #33513_Civic Liker Web3.txt is missing)

@likerland

That was referencing Event ID: 33514

I understand, I am going to try to remove the friction from this process.
Please distribute the first 100. As long as your recipients are not POAP farmers ( People who claim as many POAPs as possible) It will be more likely that curations will approve your additional top-up requests. Does this make sense? This is the distribution plan, the Curation Body has decided for this event.
We are doin g this to preserve health of the POAP ecosystem.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

I can try your suggestion today, but I need to announce to the community about POAP’s decision as we do not want to be blamed for unfairness, I am afraid that it is not good to POAP too. Honestly, we do not expect to be restricted like this after we have provided the evidence. It is not reasonable to publish those official blog posts in our project name to farm POAPs.

The email has been sent, and our member started to claim the POAPs.

I would like the curation team to review the top up request of #33513, and release the POAP links to me so that I can send the claiming emails to the rest of the community members.

Thanks.

Hey!
Looks like your top-up petition received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body