Need a process for my POAP

1. Drop ID #52675
  2. Community information ZKCross
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event Give our Community some benefit
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan send them link by hands
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am way too late with this. It hasn’t passed the 24h mark yet to make a post, but I am in a hurry. This is 100% my bad. Thank you very much for your effort!
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
1 Like

Hey @VivianCarter

TY for your patience!

You mention in the POAP description that this is a POAP for “users who has completed all tasks”. Can you please describe which are the tasks?

2 Likes

Yeah ,of course I can, I created that form to let our community to completed all tasks, That is a giveaway for our Community

1 Like

Hey @VivianCarter

Yes, but can you please list here all the tasks?

1 Like

yeah, the task need our Community to RT and invite 3 frds join our community

Hey @VivianCarter

Curators made a negative review of your petition.

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories. The intention for POAPs is be mementos of a particular experience. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a digital merit badge you get for a remarkable moment, no direct focus or particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is an example of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate curation body guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

Please read the documentation and let us know if you have any questions.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like