My mint site is broken

1. Event ID:

#39412 - DDAO First AMA

1. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  1. Nature of the event

AMA

1. Distribution Method

This is the first AMA and we want to get an OG certificate for the first 884 people who attend

1 Like

I need 884 mint
Itโ€™s really not enough to get 25 now

Hey @maokeli

How do you plan to distribute the mint links?

hi
I have more than 10,000 followers, I hope the first 884 people who attend the event tomorrow will be able to claim a poap on the website

Hey @maokeli

Is it a physical or a virtual event?

For AMAs, we recommend using Secret Word, not Website. Please check: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Is it a virtual event!

Iโ€™ll just use the website this time

will try using Secret Word next time

thanks!

Hey @maokeli

How do you plan to distribute the website link?

During the AMA event, it will be distributed to everyone who participated

Our mod will post the link in the ama event area in discord

hi @Fio

Looking forward to your reply if you can see it

Hey @maokeli

Website is not the appropriate distribution method for AMAs. Website is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example! A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance, those where attendees may leak the URL.

โ€“
Is this a past event now? Iโ€™m sorry for the back and forth, but we need to make sure the POAPs wonโ€™t be stolen by farmers. Farmers are people that are only after free NFTs, and donโ€™t add any value to your community or ours.

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body