Multiple Events Stuck

1. 36472, 36474, 36476, 36477, 36478 are event IDs
  2. Community information
    discord.gg/gothies we are doing a 5 stage pass list campaign, people can achieve poaps for all 5 events. They have now been live for two days.
  3. Nature of the event
    The event is a multi month event to get to our mint, and this is a way for people to get their pass list token, with 5 poaps.
  4. Distribution plan
    Individual codes are given to users as they pass the tests, we can use discord titles but POAPs are more fun
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    perhaps multiple requests at the same time? also, email may have been incorrect. can you check and see if email was domain bazingagames.com? I may be an idiot and fat fingered it, then the browser autofilled my stupid.

Codes not received at email as of yet

@GOTHIES

Interesting :slight_smile:

How do you verify users pass the tests? Can you send a sample of a test?

we post a challenge in a discord channel. Example:

How to passlist channel: Here is the score and soundtrack to the game, go through and listen, then choose one song and create a spotify or youtube playlist that is based on that, and post in the path of chords channel. Example playlist that came in:

We review it, and grant the poap…only stupid me put the wrong email address in so I don’t have codes.

Another will be a series of riddles based on the IP, this is a web based app that will be deployed late next week.

A third is a dreamboard, they post google docs and share with us that we can see how they want to better themselves and the steps they are going about to do that very thing.

The last is attending a series of events, which they get POAPs for…once they have 5 POAPS they get the poap puzzle piece. It’s fun, and way different than a normal discord grind to white list/allow list. We call ours the Park Pass, since we will be an metaverse amusement park

@frankie pls advise if I should resubmit with the correct email or if this can be rectified. Thank you. My credibility with my community is not seeing positive returns over this, thank you for your help.

@GOTHIES

What email did you use to request your drops? Why is each drop for a 1000 Mint-links?
Can you request the drops with the new drop.

Please improve your drop description & artwork.
Make sure description is through & detailed.
e.g. 1." What is Gothies, What is challenge is the drop related too, What did the minter achieve to receive this POAP
2. Please make sure artwork has more visibility.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks @frankie but we’ve moved away from POAPs to a more scalable solution. I think our needs are a little larger than can be adequately handled with POAPs. You can close this ticket.