Mistaken Mint links for Website Links

1. Drop Id: 37457
  2. Community information
    @SuperCommunity | Linktree
  3. Nature of the event: San Diego NFT Convention
  4. Distribution plan
    Download from single website link.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’ve made a mistake and requested “150 Mint Links.” That is an error.
    The correct request should be the most recent: “150 Website Links”

I’m requesting that no unnecessary efforts were contributed in attempt to produce mint links, and the 150 generated mints should be done through “website” links instead.

1 Like

Just received my 150 mint links.

I would still prefer the website links and I apologize for the effort contributed to my mistake.

Hey @Theb52Bomber

Thanks for the context!

Please make your website URL more complex. Website URLs should not be composed solely of words from your drop title or description, as this allows bad actors to brute-force the URL and steal your POAPs. Best practice is to include a random string of numbers and letters in your URL.

We highly recommend using a GUID (https://www.guidgenerator.com/)

Let us know once the website URL has changed!

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello! I made the site more complex. Thank you for reaching out and your suggestion! Will this help my request for 150 website poaps to be approved?

My understanding is that they will be able to go to the website and mint 1 poap per wallet, up to the amount of poaps allowed.

But everyone uses the same link.

Am I correct with this thought? I appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
Bryan Kahanu

Hello. I still have not recieved my website link confirmations. Is there anything I can do?

Hey @Theb52Bomber

I’m sorry but as it’s a past event now we can’t make a positive review for the website :frowning:
Do you have a list of the attendees? If you do, we recommend distributing the POAPs using the mint links.

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body