Missing POAP links #36354

2. POAPs for Holders of DAOies https://opensea.io/collection/daoies

3. DAOies Fam 2022 - Send links to individuals who want to claim the POAP

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Requested 51 Links (not sent)
    Requested 10 Links (these were sent and most distributef)
    Requested 20 more (not sent)

Hey @Cytoot

The POAP Curation Body only made a positive review for 10 mint links because you chose a wrong distribution method. Delivery would be the best distribution method for your particular use-case:

Delivery is a tool that whitelists Ethereum wallet addresses to be eligible to mint a particular POAP. Delivery is a practical solution for issuers that have access to the wallet addresses of their collectors, and for issuers who require a high standard of reliability in terms of the correct collectors minting the POAP.

Learn How to Set Up a Delivery!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi POAP Curation Body.

I haven’t sold all the NFTs linked to this POAP yet. That’s why I wanted the links so that I could distribute them as and when needed. Your method of the delivery system works if they sell out already.

I feel like I am in a predicament now, as I have distributed some POAPs from the 10/51 links that I need for the collection. I have people asking for them, especially as I have partially distributed them.

Would you be able to sent me the remaining links that I requested for this POAP and anything future I will set up a delivery.

I am distributing these in connection with Bankless DAO so all the owners are people in a mutual Discord who can contact me easily if they want the POAP.

Thank you.
Cyoot

Do I get a reply to this…?

Sorry for the delay.
The Curation Body is analzying your petition again, with the new context provided.

I’ll let you know once it’s reviewed :slight_smile:

Hey @Cytoot

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review for 20 mint links. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

PS: You can submit a top-up petition in the future in case you need more POAPs.