Missing Delivery Page - Event#27904 - Delivery#1408

Hello!

My POAP event and delivery were approved, but unfortunately, the delivery page is missing, making it impossible to claim my POAPs and track their status.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ruben

Hey @crypton3rd73,

As I can’t see, your Delivery hasn’t been reviewed yet. The review process can take up to 24 hours but I think Curator will make a negative review as you only requested 1 POAP.

Was it a test? Due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, test deliveries are typically not approved.
You can always test other POAP Distribution Methods .

For your use case, a mint link would be the best option.

Thanks,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey @Fio - Thanks for the follow-up. Actually, that one was a test. But I’m planning on announcing my event and POAP giveaway today, so we should see more addresses added. Given this, is it safe to proceed with my announcement? Or should I still need to switch to a different delivery method?

Hey,
It depends on how you plan to host your event.
Delivery is a practical solution for issuers that have access to the wallet addresses of their collectors, and for issuers who require a high standard of reliability in terms of the correct collectors minting the POAP. Native Web3 communities, including NFT projects, DAOs, and DeFi protocols, are examples of issuers who distribute POAPs by using delivery.

You can read more about the subject here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Regarding the addresses: How do you determine who is a qualified collector?

Thanks! :slight_smile:
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks for the follow-up. My project is also in the NFT space, that’s why I was planning on using “Delivery”.

Qualified collectors will have to complete a series of verifiable steps then contact us for their POAP - I thought that was the best option to deliver their POAP…I will review the other options and see which one will fit best then.

It may be late now for the even I was planning to use it for. :frowning:

RM

You can use delivery, but not as a test (sorry if I wasn’t clear).

I’m glad you have a project on the NFT space, feel free to submit a POAP petition in the future and build a stronger community :slight_smile:

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body