Mint Links for IRL Event Not Approved

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    glusociety.com
    https://twitter.com/glusociety
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    A meetup in Philadelphia for those interested in NFTs being hosted by Glu Society
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    QR Dispenser
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    Because we had requested a website, but I’ve been told that won’t work for in real life events.

Hey @digs

Curators made a positive review for 25 mint links :slight_smile:
However, your top-up petition is on hold since we need more info about your event.

• When is it?
  • Do you have any links to the event?
  • How many people do you expect?

June 9th

500-1000. Last time was 500 and we expect more this time.

:ocean: :wave:@digs

https://www.meetup.com/nft-philly/events/285650398/

Your petition was for 1000 Mint-links, 45 RSVP’d.

How are you estimating attendance?

Based on previous attendance from the prior meeting. Not everyone RSVPs on meetup. There were 100s of folks that joined in person last time. The last thing we want to do is run out of POAPs to give to folks. What is the maximum amount you will grant us? Right now I only have 75 and that isn’t going to be enough. I’d like to get a resolution to this today so we can use poap.agency and print out QRs to hand out since we can’t get a website for this and can’t display the magic QR generator.

So we had the event, didn’t have a good way to distribute the POAPs outside of tiny QR codes, but while I was there some other project had a website. Would be great to actually receive the same level of support as they did and use a website so we could have a QR code.

The security concerns about websites I’ve head from your team before didn’t seem to apply given there were only 9 claims of this other event POAP Gallery.

Would love to figure out how to avoid all the bureaucracy and be able to use your product instead of having to fight tooth and nail for every POAP to use it the way we would like.