Metav3rse Twitter Spaces

Hope all is well! I’m a community lead with the metav3rse/mv3 (Login • Instagram) (https://twitter.com/themetav3rse) and we are gearing up to host weekly/semi-weekly events with creators/individuals across the web3 space.

POAPs are a fun way to commemorate and host future giveaways to reward the individuals who attend these spaces and hold the POAPs. I read through the Twitter FAQ thread and I am just hoping to get additional clarity on how I can establish a good cadence with your team in a responsible manner. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @antw0n3

I love the use case! The best distribution method for Twitter Spaces is Secret Word.

Here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies :dog:” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.

• Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.

• Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Our Customer Support team is 27/4 on the chat helping issuers choose the right distribution method. You can chat with them via the chat bubble at the POAP website.