Looking for more info on two drops

Drop number 41836 (resubmitted as 42087).
And Drop number 42070

These are the last two sponsors for our event (starts later today). We’ve got everyone else set up with magic dispensers, I’m just waiting to hear back on these two.

Looking forward to using POAP.fun with these later this week!

Hey @MarkBuildsIt

Can you please follow this structure for both petitions? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Event ID’s: 42070
HTTPS://thetilt.com is hosting the Creator Economy Expo today and tomorrow.
https://cex.events/
It’s an IRL event geared to creators who want to make a business with their content.
https://twitter.com/thetiltnews?s=21&t=VTyETO0X2TGzpFp1Pgu9qQ
-This drop is part of a campaign to drive awareness about, and adoption of, POAP. We have encouraged each of our sponsors to create POAP for the event and I am walking he he of their applications through the review process. At the end of the event we’ll hold a raffle for the people who have collected the POAPs as they visited each of the sponsors. This is the last sponsor we are awaiting approval for.
-We are using the Magic POAP Dispenser
-Originally we were having trouble with the art loading, but it has appeared to load this time. I think this petition might have gotten lost in the shuffle as we were trying to get the other drops approved. Thank you for all your help on this.

Hey @MarkBuildsIt

Sorry for the delay, your post was flagged by the system and did not appear on Discourse.

I see you submitted a petition but you requested 0 POAPs. That’s why Curators couldn’t review it. If you have any contact information of the attendees, you can still deliver the POAPs by using mint links :slight_smile:

For future events: here’s how to create a POAP drop petition. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the POAP Customer Suppor team.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello Fio,

Thank you so much for following up! I guess I thought that, if I left the qty blank, I might be able to edit the drop if the art failed to upload again.

This is all a learning experience for us. I learned how to solve upload problems and you just taught me something new about the inner workings of the POAP approval process.

On a marginally related topic… Do you happen to have a list of the most innovative/unique uses of POAPs to build or reward a community?