Looking for mint approval for secret word for Drop# 44030

1. Drop ID: 44030

2. Community information
    @TheMattMazz on twitter

3. Nature of the event
    I am having several reveal parties over the course of a couple of days (5/19 - 5/22) for my brand new comic book character that I have created. The comic book is dropping in July, so these parties are my reveal parties. I will also be hosting a couple of twitter spaces during these few days in order to reveal the character and the upcoming comic book

4. Distribution plan
    I will be distributing via secret word to the attendees at the physical parties, but also to those that are on the twitter spaces rooms, so that is why I need secret word mints

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Originally, I had the drop date range much wider, however, I have revised that and will only need the secret word active during the days that I will be hosting the reveal parties and twitter spaces

Please let me know if this is approved.

Hey @TheMattMazz

For the IRL events the appropriate distribution method would be Mint Links (you can use the Magic Dispenser that converts each link into a QR code).

For the Twitter Spaces secrets are ok but each event should have a different POAP. Each performance is to be considered a separate event, which should require separate creative and copy. These are experienced by different people, at different times, and in different places.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you. I understand. For this one, can I get the secret word approved for the Twitter spaces event? I can create a different POAP for the IRL event.

Please let me know if I can have this secret word one approved.

Thank you.

Hey @TheMattMazz

Your petition received a positive review, but we still need you to make some changes, in order to avoid farming (people/bots that didn’t participate claiming your POAPs)

The window of time that your Secret is available for minting POAPs is too long. This increases the likelihood that your Secret or Website URL is leaked and your POAPs are farmed. Please reduce your window of time to the shortest possible (preferably minutes, rather than hours) to decrease the chances of this happening.

To update your minting window, visit the Secrets admin panel and enter your drop ID and the edit code you were emailed after creating your drop. On the page that follows, you’ll be able to modify the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields for your drop.

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.