Link event ID 38164 with snapshot pls approve

1. Drop ID: 38164

2. Community information
    Snapshot

3. Nature of the event
    This POAP is to commemorate The OpenDAO (SOSIP-19) snapshot vote to replenish operational wallet by core contributor taegeuk.eth.

4. Distribution plan
    The customized POAT artwork will be delivered by snapshot for these who already voted in the snapshot.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

I have waited for 2 days, not linked with the POAP artwork. pls help to approve the review.

Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request

Your Snaphshot will be reviewed, only linked after the voting has taken place.

Hi Frankie, I already submitted that like two days ago. Just wonder if you can speed up this process. Open DAO is one of the biggest DAO in town. We would like to see this process get smoothier. Other guys in the team propose to use OAT instead of POAP as a way out bc of the slow processing. Pls help to finish the review process.
Many thanks!

Hi, Frankie, I really got confused that why sometimes the POAP can be updated like 1 day/2days. Why sometimes it took like one week without any news. I am a AC from OpenDAO. The SOS1P-19 got delayed for almost 1 week, I submitted 3 times of the request form, no linked. I wrote this post, no resolve. Just wonder how you guys have the SOP, how is it work? Some contributors in OpenDAO internal channel mentioned we should no use POAP anymore in the snapshot, instead to use OAT, (Galaxy Project ) to record the online voting. Just felt so confused about POAP. Btw, OAT did a great job, it can be updated within 24 hrs in multiple chains. You guys really need to do sth to make a good change.

Hey @Dr.BTC
Your Snapshot proposal has already been linked :slight_smile:

We really appreciate your feedback.
Not excusing us, just letting you know: Curation, the process of manual reviewing drop petitions, is a core function of what POAP does. Petitions are reviewed by Curators within 24 hours. As a general rule of thumb, issuers should provide as much information as possible when submitting their drop petition. The more information, the quicker curators can clear the queue.

For Snapshots is a bit different :point_right: We typically link Snapshots once the vote has finished, not before.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Fio, thanks so much for your update and the linked efforts! I will copy these changes to the next POAP drop. But this process really can speed up and make it much more easier. The OAT artwork can be updated and linked within 12 hr recently. When compared with POAP, OAT is much better and faster. The experience is much friendly. I would wish you guys can learn sth from the OAT team. No complain, simple feedback and wish you guys can make it better.

This POAP-19 took like 6 days to get linked and updated. Even calculating the date after the Snapshot done, it is 3 days past… I submitted the request form 3 times. This is insane…

1 Like

We really appreciate your comments and feedback :pray: We’re working to improve our review process.

Hope your community enjoys their POAP!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body