LI.FI COMMUNITY AMA 2.0 - Need to receive requested link amount - Event ID: 44580

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    LI.FI is a cross-chain bridge and DEX aggregator. Here are our links: Website https://li.fi/, Twitter: https://twitter.com/lifiprotocol Discord: LI.FI
  3. Nature of the event
    We held our quarterly Community AMA with our founders. This event is where we give updates on all that has been happening at our project over the last quarter. We are also handing out 10 NFTS to enter our gated DAO community at this event so there was a lot of interest.
  4. Distribution plan
    The distribution plan would be to send a unique link to each attendee to claim their POAP
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe that not enough sufficient information was given, so I wanted to provide all the information I can to prove that I do need 1500 POAPS.

Here is our youtube video of the recording of the AMA where you can see the number of attendees: Second Community AMA - Roadmap | Audits | More Chains & Bridges | The Future of LI.FI | Wen Token? - YouTube

Kind regards,

Jordan (Community Manager).

2 Likes

@curators Speaking with them now! They’ve been partially approved. This petition looks like they’re trying to provide evidence of their attendees! Hoping to get this through the finish line. Let me know if I can assist anywhere! :slight_smile:

@dyllon thanks for the help!

Hey @jordanli! Thanks for the context.
How do you plan to distribute 1,500 POAPs?

1 Like

Hello, Fio. I am planning to use the Bankless Degen bot to distribute the links.

Hello again.

Is it possible to resolve this today, please?

We have a large number of community members that have been waiting for days now.

Regards,

Jordan

Hey @jordanli

Curators had made a negative review of the petition because they didn’t know the context.

Can you please submit a top-up petition?

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hello.

I have updated this with more information.

I would also like to suggest that you let us know during the set-up phase to go into as much detail as possible as the instructions were very vague. I also watched your youtube tutorials on this prior to creating this drop and from the indications, I did not get any instruction to go heavy into detail here.

Hopefully, we can resolve this soon.

Regards,

Jordan

1 Like

Hey Jordan!
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Thanks for your feedback, is very valuable. We’re already working towards an improvement on the platform :slight_smile:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body