Issues and Appeals Event #54225

1. Drop ID #54225

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    Discord: Discord

I am new to the Web3 space and this has been my first time attempting to create a POAP.

1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    We’re celebrating all those who are early to joining our community. Coming off the success of the 999.eth group, a new rise in flag999.eth ENS domains has risen, and this is for the Australian community. The Australian Flag### domains have already minted out on ENS, and this is to celebrate that, as well as those who have joined our discord channel.

2. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    I was hoping to secure distribution through a secret word, but this is my first time creating a POAP drop and after watching some tutorial videos online, it seems I misunderstood the process and during the drop applied for mint links. I then mistakenly thought that all drops needed to have a POAP website attached, so I made an active website (which I’ve since made inactive), and then tried to make a secret word delivery, which seems to have been rejected.
    Your support team also let me know that I request for 0 mint links was submitted about 19hrs ago, again another honest mistake as I’m new to this whole process.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

As mentioned above I misunderstood the process of creating and selecting a delivery method and I believe this is what has caused a negative review of this event as I was opting for multiple delivery methods, unaware that I had initially applied for Mint Links.

It was an honest mistake and I have been communicating with your support team who advised me this is the best course of action.

I can get my community to start minting via the mint links in the meantime so that you can see the community is active but ideally I’d like to request more mint links for this event so that all the current members in the community can be mint the POAP. In total 200 mint links should be enough to serive the community at this stage.

Hey

Sorry we missed your post here on the forum. TY for the context :slight_smile:

Curators approved 100 POAPs for this drop.

However, POAP Secrets and POAP websites received a negative review since they’re not the appropriate method for your use-case.

- Secrets use cases: Common use cases are digital meetups like Twitter Spaces or Discord stages where you can share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

- Website use cases: This distribution method is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example! A Website is not a good option for events with large attendance, those where attendees may leak the URL.

Learn more here! POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Let us know if you have any questions.